Riga Aeronautical Institute (RAI) is one of the oldest educational institutions of Latvia with rich experience and traditions of training of specialists in the aviation and transport sphere.
RAI, founded in 1942 as a school of training of aviation specialists, from 1989 is an institution of higher education with many years’ successful experience of work on the international market of educational service.
- A termless accredited institution of higher education
- Promising and in-demans transportation and economic professions
- Modern methods of teaching
- Qualified academic staff
- Cooperation with field-specific educational institutions and training centres
- Collective training of cadets of Nacionāla Aizsardzības Akadēmija
- Branches in Latgale: Daugavpils, Rezekne
- Network of regional advisory units
- Possibility to obtain a state diploma of the Republic of Latvia recognized by the Ministry of Education of Russian Federation
- Highly developed teaching and methodical and material and technical base
- Full of variety campus life