The Hotel Fortuna RHEA offers student accommodation at reasonable prices.
- Accommodation in 2 rooms with a shared entryway, toilet and bathroom
- Change of bed linen 1 time every 14 days – the schedule is determined by the Housekeeping department and students are informed by flyer
- Cleaning – waste bins emptied daily, general room cleaning 1 time every 14 days – otherwise students are responsible for keeping their own rooms tidy
- Shared, equipped kitchen on every floor
- Use of washing machines included in the price of accommodation
Price and services
Free WI-FI internet access is available in the common areas of the hotel. In addition, students may take advantage of the lobby bar, restaurant and free parking. A special discounted price of 5 EUR incl. VAT per bed per night is available for IHM students. This price includes self-service change of bed linen 1 time every 14 days, daily emptying of waste bins and general room cleaning 1 time every 14 days.
The price does not include the provision or changing of towels, the provision of toiletries, or breakfast. A deposit of 70 EUR, refundable upon departure, is required upon signing the accommodation contract. Minimum length of stay in the Hotel Fortuna Rhea is one calendar month.
WI-FI internet access in the room – 9 EUR/person/month
Possibility to purchase breakfast at 2,5 EUR/day
Possibility to purchase dinner at 6 EUR/day – it is necessary to order dinner in the operations office at least one day in advance
Other accommodation possibilities
As an alternative to the basic offer, Hotel Fortuna Rhea offers accommodation in its 3 * hotel in a two-room apartment (living room, bedroom, bathroom, corridor). The price is set at 27 EUR/apt/day, without breakfast.
All prices include tax and fees.
Students (and foreigners) with permanent residency who reside outside of Prague are eligible to apply for a housing stipend, which currently stands at 20 EUR per month (not including major holidays). This stipend is not tied to the social conditions of the applicant. The stipend is provided from the state budget and is paid in December and July of the given academic year.
Transportation connections to IHM
A direct transportation link to IHM is available on bus no. 177 – bus stop Limuzská to bus stop Poliklinika Mazurská (32 minutes)
Other public transportation connections:
- Metro station Strašnická – line A (10 minutes on foot)
- Tram no. 7, 11 – tram stop Strašnické divadlo (3 minutes on foot)
- Bus no.155, 188, 208, 238, 239 – bus stop Plaňanská (3 minutes on foot)
Services in the area
- Shopping and entertainment center: „Flora“ - 80 shops – (7 minutes by tram)
- Supermarket: 3 minutes on foot
- Pharmacy: 1 minute on foot