- IAAS: The International Association of Students in Agriculture and Related Sciences is an organization bringing together students in agriculture, food, environmental science and related fields from universities in more than 40 countries all over the world. IAAS is at the moment one of the world's biggest student organizations and a leading agricultural student association.
- Spodek: ”Spodek” is an association of nature loving and ecologically minded students. They organize youth camps where people clean-up rubbish and refuse in nature. They have a small library focusing on ecological titles. They also organize expeditions (e.g. Bajkal 2006.)
- Most: Most (Bridge) is an association of the Faculty of Forestry and Environment students. The aim of this association is to represent the students, voicing their opinions to the faculty and university management. They publish a yearly evaluation of the level of education at the faculty. They also hold parties and other cultural events for students (e.g. the yearly election of “Miss Agro”.)
- Students Hunting Associationthe Faculty of Forestry: This association gathers students of university who are fond of wild-keeping and hunting. They organize special lectures and an annual shooting competition.
- The CULS Prague branch of AIESEC is part of the largest world-wide student association that represents a network of 18,000 members at more than 800 universities. The CULS branch was founded in spring 2001; full autonomy was granted three years later. Today it has 12 active members at CULS Prague.
- Other associations of students:
- CULS Football Club
- CULS Ski Club
- CULS Swimming Club
- CULS Basketball Club
- Fitness Club
- Frisbee Club
University modern CULS Sports Centre provides compulsory as well as optional courses in physical education, including winter and summer courses in the Czech Republic and abroad. Sporting Clubs organize, in co-operation with the Sports Centre, several competition and leisure-sports activities for students, staff, children and general public.
There is an indoor 25m swimming pool with an outside beach and sauna, two gyms, a body-building centre, two volleyball courts, a beach-volleyball court, a clay tennis court, an indoor tennis hall, a multi-purpose artificial lawn area, a grass football field, and an athletics track. You may also hire equipment and there is a ski service at one of the dormitories.